Best funny quotes
Funny conversation and quotes
The girl said, "you can't spell hero without her".
The boy answered, "you can't call women without men".
The girl replied, "I call her as dear".
Son : why your stomach is big? mom.
Mom: your sister is there!
Son : do you love her?
Mom: yes!
Son : then why you eat her?
Girl:why you follow me?
Boy:my teacher said, follow your goals.
Girl:'The girl smiled' and asks, do you love me?
Boy: I loves your friend not you
Boy :hi
Crush:hello
Boy :are you eat honey?
Crush:why I eat honeyπ?
Boy :honey is u π , I'm asking are you eat your foods?
Crush: ππ
During online class conversation between student and teacher
Teacher : Good morning to all dear studentsπ
Student : Good morning sir π
Teacher : has done your homeworks? π
Student : yes sir. I done that just now. π
π
Teacher :good submit your work nowππ
Student : sir I can't submit!! π
Teacher : why you can't submit �
Student : sir I doing work at home like washing cloths ans dishes and cutting grass ππ
How I can submit that work?
Teacher : I'm asking about your assignment not your works on home.
Student: sorry sir π
π
Teacher: oke submit your assignment
Student : sir π I forget my assignment at my home.
Teacher : π€¨π€¨π€¨you're in home now, not in school
Student : π
π
sorry sir I forget.
Teacher :oke search assignment and send to me
Student : oke sir
(15 minutes later)
Teacher :still you submit your assignment �
Student :sorry sir traffic jam!
Teacher : what traffic π? In your home!?
Student : network traffic π
Teacher : πππ
Relationship advice between siblings
Brother: why you're crying?
Sister : I have a problem with my bf
Brother: Better your should breakup with him! I know about him, he is bad
Sister : why should I hear your advice? Even you're single! What you know about us?
Brother: The coaches are never play the game. I hope you will understand.
Sister : okey bro, thank you
(Next day morning brother see social media)
Brother: what the f#*k
(Sister post on FB - No monkey can seperate us I love you honey- and tag her bf and mention brother name)
Sister : you are underestimate us, dear brother
Brother: s₹#t!! Remove my name
Sister : sorry, I can't πbye
Comments
Post a Comment